Re: Announcements And Patches

CobrasToxic wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 am
Shadow-Runner wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:08 am
Soulycon wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:15 am
Is it just me or do the avatars look like playdough now?

I don't see playdough avatars. But it might just be the lighting in different areas. Seems they adjusted the lighting, making things brighter than they were.
The brightness needs to be toned down. My eye hurt even in the alley where I thought it was darker.
Definitely needs tweaking ... Please email support with your feedback ... thank you :)

What about the brightness ? The game looks horrible since the last update :/ . Hair colors (brown hair look grey specially in Nexus and Park), clothes colors, and spaces have changed and the brightness is killing my eyes. Before it was better, i dont know what the point to change it if its look worst ... Right now too much brightness and cool colors, that's much better with less brightness and warm colors . I hope they fix it quickly ...

Dark_Hyoga__ wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:07 pm
What about the brightness ? The game looks horrible since the last update :/ . Hair colors (brown hair look grey specially in Nexus and Park), clothes colors, and spaces have changed and the brightness is killing my eyes. Before it was better, i dont know what the point to change it if its look worst ... Right now too much brightness and cool colors, that's much better with less brightness and warm colors . I hope they fix it quickly ...
Please email support with your feedback ... thank you :)

Nebula_CM wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Dark_Hyoga__ wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:07 pm
Please email support with your feedback ... thank you :)
Yes i did :) .