Re: Announcements And Patches

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 am
Some thing's I've noticed so far in patch 1.25:

* The first person glitch has been patched. We can no longer use that method to go in first person. Time to make this an actual camera angle, now.
Actually, it hasn't been patched. Sure maybe near a tree it has, but near other objects it hasn't.
Edit: It's just harder to do, but it's still possible.
Great game, terrible forums.

Awesome update/patch! Yes of course adding new content/mini game came with it's own bugs but confident the Devs will handle appropriately & as soon as possible. The 1st person cam glitch does still work with every object I tried, though once it bugged out & I was staring from back of my throat haha, a lil creepy lol. Only real issue I've had so far is the chat log won't stay closed for some reason. Oh well it'll get addressed in due time, over all very great job Team Xaloc, thank you!
"I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it" - W.F. Call

Soulycon wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:15 pm
Shadow-Runner wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 am
Some thing's I've noticed so far in patch 1.25:

* The first person glitch has been patched. We can no longer use that method to go in first person. Time to make this an actual camera angle, now.
Actually, it hasn't been patched. Sure maybe near a tree it has, but near other objects it hasn't.
Edit: It's just harder to do, but it's still possible.
soul is right i tested it earlier. its just harder to do but it works

Quote from TC915
Tip: Since chat log won't stay closed after installing NR patch 1.25, press left & leave it on "Notification" section while shooting pool or bowling to counteract chat bug freeze or mini game boot.
...another Quote from TC915:
There's a chat bug that kicks of freezes you when you leave chat box open while shooting pool. Patch 1.25 won't allow me too close chat box anymore, so with chat menu bar open press left on d-pad to switch from Chat Log tab to Notification tab in chat box. This means nothing will flood the chat log & It will prevent the chat bug from freezing or kicking you from mini game.
since 1.25 patch every time I try (to close the chat) it reopens automatically in 10 to 15 secs
Thank you very much for the info TC ;)