2018 VALENTINES DAY Suggestions

2018 VALENTINES DAY SUGGESTION THREAD

Greetings Nebula Realms members. Please feel free to post your ideas for Nebula Realms Valentines Day.

Such as: Decorations, games, events, etc...
Last edited by RiverCreek on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: VALENTINES DAY 2018 Suggestions

I would like to suggest that there be decorations as well as a temporary Valentines Day Game.

Perhaps a few kissing booth sofas spread out around the Nexus where only two avatars can sit down on them. When the two avatars sit down on a Nebula Realms Valentines Day Sofa, an animated saying may pop up with hearts that float up. Perhaps having a few different sayings that can be available to make it different each time two people sit on the sofas.

Just a suggestion.

Re: 2018 VALENTINES DAY Suggestions

I'd like to see this, as well as perhaps a candy gram type gift that could be sent to friends by gathering materials throughout nebula like the Christmas event, with the added option of valentine gifts for purchase.
Maybe if I just casually talk about clubs and clubhouses here, they'll come out faster.

Why don't try and decorate the Leaf Park for the event, instead of the Nexus square? Love boats, romantic tables, roses and a starry night, maybe some fireflies... and the gifting addiction would be great!

A funny game could be a Compatibility Test: two players can try their affinity going on a sort of giant weight scale... that would be nice!
The couple with the highest affinity percentage could be crowned Nebula Perfect Couple or something similar, with a nice accessory (a little crown, a floating heart,...).

I like the "Candy" game: maybe someone has spread all around the petals of a rose, with the classic "loves me - not loves me", and we have to find all the petals in order to restore the original rose; the same could be done with chocolates or heart balloons... or simply floating heart icons! Reward items could be... heart-shape glasses, rose in hand, chocolate box in hand, Cupid wings and/or bow and arrow,...

Wait - another idea! lol
We could be in charge by Cupid himself: our mission is to shoot with the Love Arrows a certain number of people (I was thinking about something that involves the people in that space too, but I think it could be hard to do in so short time...)!