Re: Playstation Home Suggested Public Spaces

I looked through the whole topic and there have been around 36 spaces suggested so far. Now this is obviously a very lot of spaces for the developers to work on.

So how about we do a poll or something where we vote for lets say 3 spaces that we want most? That would make it much easier for the developers to know what the community wants most and they could set their priorities to work on the really most wanted spaces first.

Just an idea.

Tubifex-90 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:01 pm
I looked through the whole topic and there have been around 36 spaces suggested so far. Now this is obviously a very lot of spaces for the developers to work on.

So how about we do a poll or something where we vote for lets say 3 spaces that we want most? That would make it much easier for the developers to know what the community wants most and they could set their priorities to work on the really most wanted spaces first.

Just an idea.
I'm in, this is a great idea! It will certainly help the developers! :D

NightMagic191 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:37 pm
Tubifex-90 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Just an idea.
I'm in, this is a great idea! It will certainly help the developers! :D
Agreed, a working stickied list of spaces already suggested will also help to cut down on clutter.
Maybe if I just casually talk about clubs and clubhouses here, they'll come out faster.