Re: Playstation Home Suggested Public Spaces

Hello, i have A complaint about the nes plaza. I want the Old plaza to come back . But i understood that they deleted it because it was to big and because most people Ganged up on the stairs. Still i think Its no Reason to replace it. There was nothing wrong with it. Now we got A loading screen to enter the dome. The old plaza was way cooler and very beautifull. I want to team up with people who want to agree with me that the old plaza has to come back. Feel Free to let the devs know. Because after All we are the people who wants to use this game, thnx

Jazz wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:38 pm
Hello, i have A complaint about the nes plaza. I want the Old plaza to come back . But i understood that they deleted it because it was to big and because most people Ganged up on the stairs. Still i think Its no Reason to replace it. There was nothing wrong with it. Now we got A loading screen to enter the dome. The old plaza was way cooler and very beautifull. I want to team up with people who want to agree with me that the old plaza has to come back. Feel Free to let the devs know. Because after All we are the people who wants to use this game, thnx
I too would like the old nexus plaza returned , i enjoyed the open perspective, as well as the hexagon gardens. The new area is too small and enclosing.

Jazz wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Consider this,

At least a good 40% of the old Nexus space was empty and unused. Based on my observation, the hex gardens were almost always empty. Buildings like Central Station and Game Land were never utilized, at least not yet and entrance points to other spaces were incredibly distanced, despite the ability to respawn to each one. It had to be a strain on resources. If the developers can consolidate that space and reallocate those resources to optimize efficiency by replacing the store fronts with one general building, moving the entrance points to other spaces closer and tying everything together with a circular fountain that by proxy brings everyone closer together....then I can only conclude the new space design was unequivocally the best course of action. In addition, making the Dome it's own separate space means the developers can design and expand it more in tune with it's natural theme, without taking away from or straining resources on the Nexus space. Hence, the recently added laser lights, fog machines and moving spotlights. It makes it possible to continue developing the Dome, beyond previous limitations.

I know after one has spent a significant amount of time with something and thus become attached, it can be difficult to let go and accept change or new possibilities. We must understand as Nebula Realms continues to grow and develop, that everything is always subject to change at the developer's discretion, as they are always trying new things. For example, Home's Central Plaza was redesigned several times before we ended up with the final version. Different renditions were also created; the Killzone CP, The snowy Yeti CP, The Dead Island CP and so on. It's all just a part of the journey. ;)

I have not experienced the first Nexus Square on Nebula Realms as I am in Europe and arrive on Nebula realms on October 5 and I have seen from the old Nexus square videos and well I prefer the new nexus without a doubt I think that Nexus Square will improve , I think it lacks a big screen to make the pub new place and new clothing etc, and also can be shop windows or a access to a mall from the Nexus square I look forward to seeing Nebula realms improve and grow

https://youtu.be/dModA7xMZNw