Re: Playstation Home Suggested Public Spaces

Adventure District
Can we have a space like Adventure District from PS Home? The atmosphere of the mysterious temple on a faraway island was intriguing, and a little bar area with a dance floor was a fun touch. While I enjoyed this space, I think this is a great opportunity for you guys to make it grander with more temples/ruins, a fun exploration game. Maybe create an ancient civilization story for users to uncover the mystery of. Include an area for users to swim and dive, allowing us to search for secret treasures!

Great Edo Of Nippon Space.

Hello I want Granzella to recreate their Great Edo Of Nippon space for Nebula Realms I also want the underground race, the bathhouse, battling cyclops, blowdart shooting, and their buyable items. Another idea for the public space is if you had the weapons and armors on PSH You can retrieve them onto Nebula Realms. By using an import feature
And on a side note my favorite ghost was the umbrella ghost.

Thank You
Moveslikebatman6 (PS4 Username)
IMG_0364.PNG
IMG_0364.PNG (6.34 KiB) Viewed 581 times
Before I end this post I also had this weapon for fighting the cyclops on PSH
Last edited by werewolfman1238 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
IMG_0366.PNG
IMG_0366.PNG (3.39 KiB) Viewed 581 times

Harry Pottermore!

This was a space on home that was cool and interesting with the lil games it had and the reward outfits. I would like to see this be recreated in Nebula :) here are images
[imghttps://pottermoreowl.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/wpid-8867358000_fa7466f7bf_b.jpg][/img]

Re: Harry Pottermore!

DeviousJunez wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:01 am
This was a space on home that was cool and interesting with the lil games it had and the reward outfits. I would like to see this be recreated in Nebula :) here are images
[imghttps://pottermoreowl.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/wpid-8867358000_fa7466f7bf_b.jpg][/img]
Absolutely agree!!! *.* I LOVE Pottermore, please yes!!!
(expecially now that Pottermore.com is not in partnership with Sony anymore...! )