Extra features

Can you guys add these in the next few updates? 1. Add freckles for both body and face. 2. Add pale extremely white alabaster color for the skin section, like how some irish folks has the whitest skin. 3. An option to add feet size.

A couple ideas

1. Would it be possible to make our avatars blink?
2. Being able to resize some clothes as well as hairstyles to stop with overlapping.
3. Feet resizing, all avatars have the same feet size and there needs to be an option to resizing them.
4. A percentage meter for the creation station when creating our avatars.
5. Telling us where an item came from, from viewing them in our wardrobe.
6. Being able to see what space a friend is in -- Just in case they're in their apartment with other friends.
Great game, terrible forums.

Re: A couple ideas

Soulycon wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
2. Being able to resize some clothes as well as hairstyles to stop with overlapping.
3. Feet resizing, all avatars have the same feet size and there needs to be an option to resizing them.
6. Being able to see what space a friend is in -- Just in case they're in their apartment with other friends.
I can confirm that our avatars already blink just watch there eyes for 60 secs

CobrasToxic wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am
Soulycon wrote:
I have yet to even see mine blink. And I've been looking at my avatar's face for an hour now.
Great game, terrible forums.

Soulycon wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 am
CobrasToxic wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am
Soulycon wrote:
I have yet to even see mine blink. And I've been looking at my avatar's face for an hour now.
She use to blink idk I guess they messed that up lol

CobrasToxic wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 am
She use to blink idk I guess they messed that up lol
Maybe when they added the new idle and talking animation a few updates ago it did something to the blinking. Again anything you find please email the devs at support@xalocstudios and let them know.... Thanks :)